Hi beautiful, thank you! I guess my biggest tips are,
1. Stay true to yourself and your feelings, always write from your heart.
2. NEVER force anything, if you can’t think of something to write about and it’s just not flowing, step away for awhile, because if you insist on forcing something you’ll hate it.
3. Always use a thesaurus, and if you’re not doing prose, use rhymezone.com to help with rhyming words.
4. Keep a writing journal with you. Whenever you get an idea, a poem in your head, a phrase, a rhyme, anything, WRITE IT DOWN. It helps so much when you go to sit down and write because you can look at that to stir up some creative ideas!
5. Don’t tell yourself that your writing sucks, if you’re going to do that, why waste your time writing? Writing is a way to express your deepest feelings, imagination, and thoughts. No one’s writing can ever be bad or stupid if they’re writing from their heart. xo